Wednesday, December 12, 2018

General Anniversary Tips

TIPS ON PLANNING YOUR ANNIVERSARY 
Anniversaries are a special time to celebrate with your love ones. When I plan intimate anniversary celebrations for my couples, I have them utilize their imagination. I first ask, what is your dream vacation for you and your significant other? Once they have shared this information with me, I then plan a special day incorporating those unique elements.

If the couple’s dream vacation is Italy, I would first book a gondola ride for the two of them. This ride would be equipped with a fruit and cheese basket, wine and gondolier. Once they’ve completed their ride, a private car would then whisk them off to a small quaint Italian restaurant where a private room will be waiting for them with every element of Venice. Remember, planning a great anniversary doesn’t take tons of money, just a great imagination.


https://omega-design-events-nite-mix-entertainment.business.site/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment