Prom is coming up soon for many students, and it can be a little nerve-wracking to think about how the big night is going to go. You’ve got your amazing outfit, your appointments are all made, your plans are set, and you even have a date lined up — you’re basically ready for the best prom night ever. Now the only thing left to think about is how to be a good prom date…no, a great prom date.
1. Don’t let your expectations get the best of you.
2. Communicate a lot before the big day.
3. Have a basic plan…
4. …but don’t freak out if things don’t go exactly the way you want them to.
5. Remember to spend time with your friends and your date’s friends.
6. Don’t drink too much.
7. Get some one-on-one time with your date.
8. Tell them they look nice.